Full time A & P field mechanic position
Applicant must have field experience maintaining UH-series and be USFS/DOI carded or have the ability to attain card. Individual will also be responsible for maintaining a R44 Raven II to 135 standards (willing to train the right
person). Must work well independently, have good written and spoken communication skills and competent with
paperwork. Prefer someone with overhaul, sheet metal and paint experience.
12/2 schedule on a CWN basis for fire season, and as needed for other work. Winter months work schedule is
· Individuals must be able to work in a field environment and as a team member.
· Position travels part of the year.
· Must have A & P License.
· Class A CDL with Hazmat is required as part of the position. The company will train you to get your CDL
after hire but you must have a clean driving record.
· This is a full time job that requires relocation near the company’s base of operations and seasonal travel.
· Pre-employment Drug screen and background checks required. US residency is required. We are a drug,
alcohol, and smoke free work place.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org