FINALLY Lord T.T. Straps
LORD CORPORATION HAS RELEASED THEIR
T.T. STRAPS FOR SALE OUTSIDE OF BELL HELICOPTER.
LORD HAS BEEN MAKING THESE IDENTICAL STRAPS FOR BELL HELICOPTER FOR OVER 15 YEARS. NOW THEY ARE AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF BELL HELICOPTER AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE, THROUGH MIDWEST AEROSPACE, LTD.
LORD CORP HAS FAA PMA APPROVAL FOR INSTALLATION ON THE BELL 204B, 205A, 205A-1, 205B, 210 AND 212 HELICOPTER AND THEY CAN BE INSTALLED ON UH-1 SERIES AIRCRAFT AS WELL.
BELL P/N: 204-310-101-101
LORD P/N: LORD204-310-101101
- LORD tension torsion straps have an airworthiness life of
1200 hours or 24 months whichever occurs first.
- All Lord or Bell tension-torsion straps must be retired after 24 months calendar time in service.
- The calendar time in service begins when new straps are installed in the main rotor hub and blade assembly and are subjected to powered rotation on the helicopter.
- In regards to UH-1 series use, please consult your maintenance manual retirement life chapter, but Lord Specified Retirement still hold true at airworthiness life of 1200 hours or 2 years whichever occurs first.
- This Airworthiness Limitations section is FAA approved and specifies maintenance required under 14 CFR 43.16 and 14 CFR 91.403 unless an alternative program has been FAA approved.
AVAILABLE NOW THROUGH MIDWEST AEROSPACE, LTD.
Don't just install any strap, install the ONLY one the OEM's install, but at a fraction of their outrageous cost!
LORD Tension Torsion Strap P/N LORD204-310-101101 replaces Bell P/N 204-310-101-101
LORD BULLETIN NO. SM-6619